Friday 3 May 2013

Nautical Nails

Just a short post on this sunny Friday afternoon.  With the summer-like temperatures we have been getting, I decided to do a nautical nail design.  For the base I used "Ruby Pumps" by China Glaze and a royal blue shimmer (not sure the colour name) from Sephora by OPI.  I used white Kiss Nail Art Paint for the details.
To make the stripes, I waited until my nails were completely dry and then I cut thin strips of scotch tape and placed them on my nails.  I had very little paint bleed under the tape.  Here's the final result!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  With all the wonderful weather we have been getting here, I'm thinking I need to do something really fun on my toes.  I'll be sure to share the final results! :)

Love, Kate xo

2 comments:

  1. Linda MeyermannMay 04, 2013 6:17 pm

    Glad I found your blog, Kate! Awesome job- I think these nautical ones are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. I'm glad you found it too!

    ReplyDelete