Wednesday 10 July 2013

Feeling Fishy

As promised, here are the 4 new polishes I bought a week ago.  They are from Covergirl's Glosstini collection.  I love them all and I really can't decide which one I like best.
Appletini

Orange Oasis

Pina Colada

Bahama Mama
When it came to a design, I was bound and determined to use all four colours.  For a while, I've been wanting to do a fishtail braid design.  I started with the fishtail design on my ring finger.  I followed the tutorial from The Beauty Department )http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/07/nailed-it-7/).
Like I said, I was bound and determined to used all 4 colours, but I had yet to use "Bahama Mama".  I decided to continue with the fish theme and add fish scales to my middle finger.
Woohoo, I used all four!  But I felt like my pointer and pinky needed a little attention.  Again with the fish theme, I added a different type of fishtail to those fingers. Here is the final product!!

Happy Painting!

Love, Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment